Terms & Conditions of Trading/Sales
The giving or sending of an order to us constitutes acceptance of these terms by the buyer and should these terms be unacceptable, then notification must be given to us immediately in writing: In these Conditions, Customer means any person, Firm or Company at whose request goods are supplied or work is performed by the company.
All business undertaken by FRIENDS Resilience is transacted subject to these conditions, each of which shall be deemed to be incorporated in and to be a condition of any agreement between the company and its customers. No agent, servant or employee of the company has the authority to alter or vary these conditions.
- PURCHASER'S AUTHORITY
Purchasers entering into transactions with FRIENDS Resilience expressly warrant that they are authorised to accept and are accepting these conditions, not only for themselves but also as agents for and on behalf of all other persons who are or may become interested in FRIENDS Resilience goods or products whether in whole or part thereof.
- ACCEPTANCE AND LIMITS OF CONTRACT
- No quotation made by the company shall constitute an offer by the company.
- An order placed with the company or any acceptance of a tender made by the company becomes binding only when the order or tender is accepted by the company issuing of an invoice for such goods being sent by mail or other means to the purchaser.
- No order placed with FRIENDS Resilience can be cancelled by the Customer except with the agreement in writing of FRIENDS Resilience and on terms that the customer will indemnify FRIENDS Resilience in full against all loss (including loss of profit) cost (including the cost of all labour & materials used) damages, charges and expenses incurred by FRIENDS Resilience as a result of cancellation.
We do not guarantee the fitness of our goods for any particular purpose.
- CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS
Our liability is limited to goods replacement only and we are not to be held responsible for any direct or consequential damages or expenses to any party.
Every effort will be made to keep despatch promises given. No liability will be accepted for loss through non-delivery or delay.
- Any complaints or shortages of goods, damages to or loss of goods must be notified to FRIENDS Resilience in writing within 3 days of delivery and will only be accepted if goods can be examined. Each delivery or consignment shall stand as a separate contract.
- Exact quantities cannot be guaranteed, tolerances are 0-5% over or under.
- PROPERTY OF GOODS AND RISK
All goods supplied by us will remain our property until paid in full. Title of goods does not pass until payment has been received in full. If such payment is overdue in whole or part FRIENDS Resilience may (without prejudice of any of their other rights) recover or re-sell the goods and may enter upon the customer's premises for that purpose. If any of the goods are incorporated in other goods before such payment, the property in the whole of such other goods shall remain with the company until payment has been made. These Terms and Conditions are accepted as overriding any terms and conditions included in your confirmation order.
Goods cannot be taken back without the FRIENDS Resilience previous consent and should in all cases be accompanied or preceded by an Advice Note.
- FORCE MAJEURE
FRIENDS Resilience shall not be responsible for delay of goods or any part thereof occasioned by an act of God, action by any government, strike, lock-out, combination of workmen, riot or civil commotion, breakdown of machinery, power failure, fire, fuel shortage, loss and/or detention at sea or any other contingency beyond our control. Should any of the goods be rendered unfit for delivery by reason of any of the above acts, the contract so far as it relates to those goods shall be deemed to be discharged.
- CONDITIONS OF SALE:
Orders placed by customers must be paid in full at the time of the Order being made.