Important Notice: The new FRIENDS Irish Bookstore
The Friends team have recently launched a new Friends Irish Bookstore to replace this bookstore.
To visit the new store to purchase the Friends Programs books and access the handouts and parent workshop slides along with other new helpful resources please visit https://www.friendsresilience.
If you have any questions please contact itsupport@friendsresilience.
Thank you from the Friends Resilience team
My Friends Youth Skills Activity Book
- Friends books orders must include 1 new book for every student for program integrity and privacy of each student's words. It is illegal to use the same book for several students or to make power points of book activities.
- Please note that the minimum order includes 20 activity books. Facilitator guides can only be ordered in addition to the activity books. Facilitator guides cannot be bought in isolation.
- Please also note that to order resources you will need to create an account first. Once your account is active you will be able to place orders.
- If you don't have an account yet click here.
- If you already have an account with us, please login.
- If you have not received training in the FRIENDS Programs yet, please visit FRIENDS Training.
Adolescence is a transition period in which new challenges such as higher study loads, peer pressure, friendship difficulties, and physical development are faced. As this can be a stressful and difficult time for many adolescents, My FRIENDS Youth empowers its participants with positive coping skills and resilience to navigate setbacks and transition successfully to senior high school.
My FRIENDS Youth focuses on integrity to self and positivity in the face of peer pressure, which is crucial during this volatile time of life. The program equips participants to build positive relationships with others with confidence, self-esteem, and brave and positive verbal and non-verbal communication.
Developed by Dr Paula Barrett, My FRIENDS Youth is based on years of research and is used world-wide to empower countless individuals.
My FRIENDS Youth is divided into 5-sessions of 2-2.5 hours per session and can be delivered by trained and certified facilitators. To help participants remember the FRIENDS skills and to provide structure to the program My FRIENDS Youth uses the following acronym:
- Feelings (try to be aware of feelings and regulate negative feelings)
- Relax (do “relaxation” breathing, meditation and have some quiet time)
- I try to think helpful (positive thinking)
- Explore solutions (step plans and problem-solving techniques)
- Now Reward Yourself (quality time together doing fun activities)
- Don’t forget – be brave! (practice skills every day with friends /family)
- Stay happy and talk to support networks
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FRIENDS Resilience Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.